Sales Broker & Rental Agent
Gina has been working full time in residential and commercial real estate since 2004 and found a natural fit having worked in the Nantucket construction industry for many years by merging the two careers. She has been on island for 14 years.
Bringing a personal touch to the home buying and selling process, Gina finds her strong suit working for those who are looking to purchase a second home in a vacation resort area or working with investment buyers looking to acquire an income-producing property. She also enjoys working with year-round residents and helping them realize they too can own a part of the island. Gina aims to provide each and every one of her clients with a positive, professional and stress-free experience when looking to buy or sell.
When not working, you’ll find Gina boating and fishing with her husband and their two daughters, Roisin and Scarlett, out walking the dog or enjoying one of our many pristine beaches.
• Average Nantucket Sale Price: $2,987,227
• Total Closed transaction sides: 86
• $81,297,649 Total Sales
• Sales ranging up to $10,800,000
• Licensed Real Estate agent and Broker since 2004
• Average listing sell price to average last asking price: Gina (96%) vs. the average Nantucket agent (93%)
• Gina’s Average Listing Days on Market: 108 days compared to the average Nantucket agent: 191 days
• Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist designation
“Thank you so much for helping us so graciously through the process of purchasing our first Nantucket home! You have done a superb job guiding us patiently through the Nantucket maze and for that, we owe you.”
Gina was so accommodating, even-keeled and sweet. We have been involved in many real estate transactions and this experience was the very best we have had to date.