Read our complete Resource Guide to Successfully Navigating Nantucket in 2020
HEALTH & SAFETY
Nantucket has achieved an A+ rating in its social distancing measures and we are proud of our success. These health and safety resource pages offer insight into current town guidelines, as well as available wellness resources.
• Link to Nantucket Cottage Hospital Information
• Link to Counseling Services
To the extent possible, Nantucket Cottage Hospital recommends that you bring as many groceries and provisions as possible ahead of your arrival. This is not only due to limited on-island resources, but it will help ensure the safety of you and your family by limiting time in stores. Should you need items while you are here, below is a guide to help you with your provisioning needs.
• Link to Grocery Stores & Delivery Service
• Link to Restaurant Information
• Link to Specialty Stores
PREPPING YOUR HOME
As the island continues to adapt to how it will open for the season, we encourage you to consider these options before arriving on island.
• Arrange for cleaners and service people to prep your home ahead of your arrival
• Plan to bring supplies with you to enable a 14-day quarantine, including prescriptions, personal health items and personal protective equipment.
ENJOYING THE ISLAND
Nantucket offers so many wonderful ways for us to all be active and socially distant. We’ve included a list of some of our favorite walks, trails, beaches, virtual workout classes and even kids activities.
• Link to Conservation & Trail Guide
• Link to Beaches
• Link to Virtual Workout Classes
• Link to Kid’s Activities
HOW TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY
• Link to Organizations Accepting Donations
• Link to Community Resources