YOUR GROCERIES ARE WAITING…RELAX, YOU’RE ON VACATION
Fisher Real Estate has partnered with Nantucket’s newest grocer to stock your fridge and pantry during your vacation rental. Pip & Anchor is a 100 Mile food hub that brings local food and goods from within 100 miles to our island from local makers and local farms. They provide Nantucket’s most healthy and sustainable shopping experience while being convenient and efficient. You no longer have to find parking or wait in line at the store to begin your vacation.
You just get to be on vacation.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
MONDAY – SHOP ONLINE FROM 10AM-8PM AT PIPANDANCHOR.COM
– Fisher will email you the link to the online grocery store is open from 10am – 8pm.
– Click “Shop Local” and add produce, eggs and dairy from local farms, pantry items, and more to your cart.
– At checkout, select “Fisher Real Estate” as your delivery location. It says for “Fisher Clients Only”.
THURSDAY – FARMERS PICK & GATHER
– Farmers, mongers, and makers gather their bounty.
– You start dreaming about our beaches, walks through the cobblestone streets, and cookouts with family and friends.
FRIDAY – FARMERS DELIVER TO NANTUCKET
– Food is delivered from island farmers and neighboring towns to the Island, then carefully inspected and sorted by the team.
SATURDAY – FRIDGE STOCKED WITH DELIVERY BY PIP & ANCHOR
– Your vacation rental fridge and pantry get stocked ahead of your arrival.