“House of Lords” Classic 1753 whaling cottage located in the Heart of the Village. The house fronts on Broadway and has rear access to Front Street, a shell walking lane featured by many local artists. The name of the house is thought to be derived from Captain Gardner’s habit of inviting friends in for conversation This was where fishermen (the Lords) met to tell tall tales of their adventures at sea.
First Floor: Fenced front yard leads to spacious living room with fireplace, wide pine floor boards, double doors leading to enclosed brick patio. Dining room, large kitchen, 1/2 bath and laundry.
Second Floor: Three bedrooms, sitting room, one full bath and one half bath.
Third Floor: attic, storage
Listed By: Sconset Real Estate